Congratulations 2017 Scholarship Winners!
- John Trey Holbrook - Lewis County High School
- Jordan David Jent - Forrest High School
- Emma Grace Reese - Cornersville High School
- Summer Hope Richardson - Perry County High School
- Maggi Lyn Risner - Wayne County High School
- Eli Wesley Robinson - Columbia Central High School
- Elizabeth Story Sands - Giles County High School
- Bailey Lynn Tankersley - Loretto High School
- Elizabeth Renee Ulmer - Perry County High School
- Jonathan Michael Walters - Santa Fe Unit School
Scholarship Foundation Board of Directors
Applications are no longer being accepted. See you in 2018!
Students graduating high school in Giles, Lawrence, Lewis, Lincoln, Marshall, Maury, Perry or Wayne Counties in Tennessee are eligible for a scholarship award. For awards issued in 2018, the student must be graduating in the 2017-2018 school year. Students who participate in the Tennessee Home School program are also eligible if they are graduating in 2018.
The SMTAR Scholarship Foundation Awards scholarships based on merit,
financial need and extra-curricular activities.